September 10, 2010

{ fall wreath obsession }

Um, I love wreaths. 
Like, totally, completely, 100% love them.

and when I found this wreath over at Dream Home, I almost freaked out.
Okay, okay, I totally freaked out.  But how could I not?  I mean, look at this beauty!
 It is simply GORGEOUS!

I LOVE the simplicity of it.  Oh, and those adorable rosettes.  To. Die. For.
When I get back to Utah, I'll be replacing my store-bought wreath (which I do still love):
with a knock-off of Kasia's adorable wreath!

Any other wreaths I should be checking out and swooning over?  Point me in their direction, and I'll gladly come drool over 'em!

1 comment:

KasiaJ said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm glad you like my wreath- I finally put it on my front door today. As for the rosettes, I just folded a 2 inch-ish strip of burlap in half and twisted it as I wrapped it into a spiral. If you make a similar wreath, let me know- I would love to see it!
Lastly, thank you for letting me know you were posting about my wreath- it would have been fine with me if you didn't, but I like to visit posts that link to mine. It's just neat to see.
By the way, I did a little back tracking on your blog and I absolutely love that map circle garland!